- To bring the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the remaining unevangelised peoples with utmost urgency;
- to demonstrate the compassion of Christ to a needy world;
- to establish worshipping communities and lead them to spiritual maturity;
- to inspire, mobilise and train for cross-cultural mission.
- We fervently desire to see Christ formed in us so that we live holy lives.
- In dependence on the Holy Spirit we determine to obey our Lord whatever the cost.
- We trust God completely to meet every need and challenge we face in His service.
- We are committed to oneness, fellowship and the care of our whole mission family.
- We are convinced that prayer is a priority.
- We see the Christian Bible as our authority in setting standards of behaviour and belief.
- We affirm our love for Christ's Church, and endeavour to work in fellowship with local and national churches, and with other Christian agencies.
- We accept each other irrespective of gender, ethnic background or church affiliation.
- We desire to work in multi-national teams and are committed to effective international co-operation.
- We recognise the importance of research and responding to God's directions for advance.
- We believe in full participation and oneness in decision making.
- We value servant leaders who wait on God for vision and direction.
- We promote local and innovative strategies through decentralised decision-making.
- We make no appeals for funds.