WEC workers are engaged in many different styles of work, concentrating on planting churches, often in hard-to-reach places. The WEC missionaries usually work in teams which are in close contact with the unreached people groups with whom they work.
WEC also works in a number of specialised ministry teams:
• Planting churches among those rescued from addictions Betel
• Evangelistic group Bible study materials Geared For Growth
• Reaching immigrant communities across Europe and elsewhere Neighbours Worldwide
• Producing the definitive world prayer manual Operation World
• Working with children at risk Rainbows of Hope
• Creative radio programming and training Radio Worldwide
• Teaching multi-cultural worship music, drama and other arts Resonance
Schools for missionaries' children
WEC's missionary work is often depend on international schools to help care for and nurture the children of our workers abroad. WEC runs two schools for missionaries' children:
Bourofaye Christian School is near Dakar in Senegal
Sejong Global School is in Cheonan, South Korea
But WEC also help to recruit staff for other international schools where WEC has workers with school-aged children.