WEC workers are engaged in many different styles of work, concentrating on planting churches, often in hard-to-reach places. The WEC missionaries usually work in teams which are in close contact with the unreached people groups with whom they work.
WEC also works in a number of specialised ministry teams:
• Planting churches among the those rescued from addiction Betel
• Evangelistic group Bible study materials Geared For Growth
• Reaching immigrant communities across Europe and elsewhere Neighbours Worldwide
• Producing the definitive world prayer manual Operation World
• Working with children at risk Rainbows of Hope
• Creative radio programming and training Radio Worldwide
• Teaching multi-cultural worship music, drama and other arts Resonance
• Direct mail and internet evangelism SOON Ministries
Training for mission
WEC has six mission training centres on four continents. Each of them aims to equip God's church, to engage in his mission to those who have yet to have the opportunity to hear about Jesus.
WEC also offers specialised training in areas relating to their work (eg radio, children at risk).
Schools for missionaries' children
WEC's missionary work is often depend on international schools to help care for and nurture the children of our workers abroad.
Bourofaye Christian School is run by WEC in Senegal, and Sejong Global School is for WEC missionaries' children in Korea.
But WEC also help to recruit staff for other international schools where WEC has workers with school-aged children.