WEC workers are engaged in many different styles of work, concentrating on planting churches, often in hard-to-reach places. The WEC missionaries usually work in teams which are in close contact with the unreached people groups with whom they work.
WEC also works in a number of specialised ministry teams:
• Churches are being planted among those rescued from addictions Betel
• Bible study materials are being used in groups with non-Christians Geared For Growth
• Immigrant communities are being befriended and reached Neighbours Worldwide
• Statistics are being gathered and used to mobilise prayer Operation World
• Radio programming and media training is taking place Radio Worldwide
• Children at risk are being rescued and helped to heal and grow Rainbows of Hope
• Multi-cultural worship and discipleship, using music, drama and other art forms, are being developed and nurtured Resonance
Schools for missionaries' children
WEC's work on some continents frequently depends on international schools to help care for and nurture the children of our workers. WEC runs two schools for missionaries' children:
Bourofaye Christian School is near Dakar in Senegal
Sejong Global School is in Cheonan, South Korea
But WEC also help to recruit staff for other international schools where WEC has workers with school-aged children.