- Falling on our knees, praying for a body of believers who live out the holy values of Jesus
- Rising to the challenge of reaching out with love and respect for our Muslim neighbours
- Standing together with the local believers to see well-trained leaders
Our purpose statement
- To see all of those around us have the opportunity of understanding and responding to the Love of Jesus.
- To see leaders capable of taking the EPE into the future
- To see local believers live out the holy values of Jesus
Our primary goals
- Establishing a viable team for to work especially with Fulanis of the Southwest.
- Imparting a vision to the Church to love their Muslim neighbours, and reach out to them.
- Praying and promoting prayer for a fresh move of God's Spirit in our churches.
- Helping with and strengthening leadership through training and encouragement.
Different ministries in which WEC Burkina Faso are involved
- Sharing the stories of Jesus
- Establishing communities of worship.
- Teaching the scriptures
- Working with children and training others to do so.
- Publication of materials in local languages.
- Three new workers to form a team for Fulani outreach
- Two new workers for the Komono peoples
- One worker/couple for urban outreach in Ouagadougou and to assist in administration
- One short-term worker to help with Information Technology
- One couple/single for hospitality and administration at Gaoua Mission Headquarters (suitable for older couple who have taken early retirement)
Contact WEC Burkina Faso team